Please read this agreement carefully to ensure that you understand each provision. This agreement contains a mandatory arbitration of disputes provision that requires the use of arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than jury trials or class actions.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com
- Use of Our Service
īndruc is a business-oriented community and marketplace where people can buy and sell professional business tools, like documents, templates, methods, etc. (“Goods”) and socialize around the content. Whether it’s finding a unique method for business design, the perfect template for a project kick-off presentation, or any other kind of digital business tools that helps you produce something great. Our Service allows for the purchase and sale of digital business tools (“Goods”) by a buyer (“Buyer”) from a seller (“Seller”) of such Goods.
You may use the Service only if you can form a binding contract with īndruc, and only in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. Any use or access to the Service by anyone under 13 is strictly prohibited and in violation of this Agreement. The Service is not available to any Users previously removed from the Service by īndruc.
- īndruc Service
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, freely revocable license to use the Service for your personal, noncommercial use only and as permitted by the features of the Service. īndruc reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Service and the īndruc Content (as defined below). īndruc may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason.
- īndruc Accounts
Your īndruc account gives you access to the services and functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time and in our sole discretion. We may maintain different types of accounts for different types of Users. If you open a īndruc account on behalf of an organization or other entity, then (a) “you” includes you and that entity, and (b) you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the entity with the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement, and that you agree to this Agreement on the entity’s behalf. By connecting to īndruc with a third-party service, you give us permission to access and use your information from that service as permitted by that service, and to store your log-in credentials for that service.You may never use another User’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. You must notify īndruc immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. īndruc will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.You may control your User profile and how you interact with the Service by changing the settings in your account settings page. By providing īndruc your email address you consent to our using the email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. We may also use your email address to send you other messages, such as changes to features of the Service and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out or change your preferences in your account settings page. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers.
- Service Rules
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities: (i) copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Service in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”; (ii) using any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the īndruc servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional online web browser (except that īndruc grants the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from indruc.com for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials); (iii) transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email; (iv) attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service; (v) taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (vi) uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Service; (vii) collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service; (viii) using the Service for any commercial solicitation purposes; (ix) impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity; (x) interfering with the proper working of the Service; (xi) accessing any content on the Service through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Service; (xii) use our Service to direct Users to other services or sites to purchase the Goods; (xiii) misrepresent or inaccurately describe Goods submitted for sale; or (xiv) bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content therein.We may, without prior notice, change the Service; stop providing the Service or features of the Service, to you or to users generally; or create usage limits for the Service. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of this Agreement, or for no reason. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by this Agreement.You are solely responsible for your interactions with other īndruc Users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users. īndruc shall have no liability for your interactions with other Users, or for any User’s action or inaction.
- Buyer Protection and Resolution Process
Buyers of Goods and Sellers share the responsibility for making sure that purchases facilitated by our Service are satisfactory and hassle-free. Our Service hosts the resolution process when Buyers claim to Sellers that their item was not received or the item they received was different from what was described in the listing. The Service resolution process is the primary avenue for settling disputed transactions and is designed to help Buyers and Sellers resolve disputes in fewer steps, provide Buyers with a more familiar e-commerce resolution experience, and offer an option to contact īndruc if Buyers and Sellers can’t reach resolution themselves. We may, at our discretion, take a more active role in ensuring transaction problems are resolved; however, you understand that we are under no obligation to do so. If you submit a dispute to us, you agree to permit us to make a final decision, in our sole discretion on any such dispute. We reserve the right to fix any processing errors we discover. We will correct any processing errors by debiting or crediting the payment method used.
- User Content
Some areas of the Service allow Users to post content such as profile information, comments, images, files, Goods listings, and other content or information (any such materials a User submits, posts, displays, or otherwise makes available on the Service (“User Content”). You retain full ownership of all your User Content.You agree not to post User Content that: (i) may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal; (ii) may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property; (iii) seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise; (iv) may constitute or contribute to a crime or tort; (v) contains any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable; (vi) contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party’s trade secrets); (vii) contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (viii) contains any information or content that you know is not correct and current; or (ix) promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual. You agree that any User Content that you post does not and will not violate third-party rights of any kind, including without limitation any Intellectual Property Rights (as defined below) or rights of privacy. To the extent that your User Content contains music, you hereby represent that you are the owner of all the copyright rights, including without limitation the performance, mechanical, and sound recordings rights, with respect to each and every musical composition (including lyrics) and sound recording contained in such User Content and have the power to grant the license granted below. īndruc reserves the right, but is not obligated, to reject and/or remove any User Content that īndruc believes, in its sole discretion, violates these provisions. You understand that publishing your User Content on the Service is not a substitute for registering it with the German Patent and Trade Mark Office (DPMA), the European Patent Office (EPO), or any other rights organization.For the purposes of this Agreement, “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patent rights, copyright rights, mask work rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, trade dress and service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof, under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction.
In connection with your User Content, you affirm, represent and warrant the following:
- You have the written consent of each and every identifiable natural person in the User Content to use such person’s name or likeness in the manner contemplated by the Service and this Agreement, and each such person has released you from any liability that may arise in relation to such use.
- Your User Content and īndruc’s use thereof as contemplated by this Agreement and the Service will not violate any law or infringe any rights of any third party, including but not limited to any Intellectual Property Rights and privacy rights.
- īndruc may exercise the rights to your User Content granted under this Agreement without liability for payment of any guild fees, residuals, payments, fees, or royalties payable under any collective bargaining agreement or otherwise.
- You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to īndruc or to any other User. If information provided to īndruc or another User subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify īndruc of such change.
īndruc takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other User or third party posts or sends over the Service. You shall be solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it, and you agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, objectionable, inappropriate for children, or otherwise unsuited to your purpose, and you agree that īndruc shall not be liable for any damages you allege to incur as a result of User Content.
- User Content License Grant
To īndruc: By posting any User Content on the Service, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to grant, to īndruc a royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, syndicate, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such User Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Content, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for use in connection with the Service and īndruc’s (and its successors’ and affiliates’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels.
To Other Users: You also hereby grant each User of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your User Content through the Service, as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under this Agreement.
- Mobile Use
- Mobile Software. We may make available software to access the Service via a mobile device (“Mobile Software”). To use the Mobile Software you must have a mobile device that is compatible with the Mobile Service. īndruc does not warrant that the Mobile Software will be compatible with your mobile device. īndruc hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use a compiled code copy of the Mobile Software for one īndruc account on one mobile device owned or leased solely by you, for your personal use. You may not: (i) modify, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the Mobile Software, except to the extent that such restriction is expressly prohibited by law; (ii) rent, lease, loan, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the Mobile Software to any third party or use the Mobile Software to provide time sharing or similar services for any third party; (iii) make any copies of the Mobile Software; (iv) remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Mobile Software, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Mobile Software, or features that enforce limitations on use of the Mobile Software; or (v) delete the copyright and other proprietary rights notices on the Mobile Software. You acknowledge that īndruc may from time to time issue upgraded versions of the Mobile Software, and may automatically electronically upgrade the version of the Mobile Software that you are using on your mobile device. You consent to such automatic upgrading on your mobile device, and agree that the terms and conditions of this Agreement will apply to all such upgrades. Any third-party code that may be incorporated in the Mobile Software is covered by the applicable open source or third-party license EULA, if any, authorizing use of such code. The foregoing license grant is not a sale of the Mobile Software or any copy thereof, and īndruc or its third party partners or suppliers retain all right, title, and interest in the Mobile Software (and any copy thereof). Any attempt by you to transfer any of the rights, duties or obligations hereunder, except as expressly provided for in this Agreement, is void. īndruc reserves all rights not expressly granted under this Agreement. The Mobile Software originates in Germany, and is subject to German export laws and regulations. The Mobile Software may not be exported or re-exported to certain countries or those persons or entities prohibited from receiving exports from Germany. In addition, the Mobile Software may be subject to the import and export laws of other countries. You agree to comply with all German and foreign laws related to use of the Mobile Software and the īndruc Service.
- Mobile Software from iTunes. The following applies to any Mobile Software you acquire from the iTunes Store (“iTunes-Sourced Software”): You acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is solely between you and īndruc, not Apple, and that Apple has no responsibility for the iTunes-Sourced Software or content thereof. Your use of the iTunes-Sourced Software must comply with the App Store Terms of Service. You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the iTunes-Sourced Software. In the event of any failure of the iTunes-Sourced Software to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the iTunes-Sourced Software to you; to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the iTunes-Sourced Software, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be solely governed by this Agreement and any law applicable to īndruc as provider of the software. You acknowledge that Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims of you or any third party relating to the iTunes-Sourced Software or your possession and/or use of the iTunes-Sourced Software, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the iTunes-Sourced Software fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation; and all such claims are governed solely by this Agreement and any law applicable to īndruc as provider of the software. You acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the iTunes-Sourced Software or your possession and use of that iTunes-Sourced Software infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, īndruc, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim to the extent required by this Agreement. You and īndruc acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement as relates to your license of the iTunes-Sourced Software, and that, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this Agreement as relates to your license of the iTunes-Sourced Software against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
- Our Proprietary Rights
Except for your User Content, the Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music, and User Content belonging to other Users (the “īndruc Content”), and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of īndruc and its licensors (including other Users who post User Content to the Service). Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from any īndruc Content. Use of the īndruc Content for any purpose not expressly permitted by this Agreement is strictly prohibited.You may choose to or we may invite you to submit comments or ideas about the Service, including without limitation about how to improve the Service or our products (“Ideas”). By submitting any Idea, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place īndruc under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that we are free to use the Idea without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose the Idea on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone. You further acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, īndruc does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to īndruc, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
- īndruc Property
Certain aspects of the Service may allow you to obtain certain reputational or status indicators (for instance, “Karma Points”) and/or purchase Service currency used to easily buy Goods (“Credits”) (collectively “īndruc Property”). While the Credits you purchase do not expire, you acknowledge and agree that if your account becomes Inactive, īndruc may, without further notice to you, redeem all Credits remaining in your account for any other īndruc Property that īndruc selects, in its sole discretion. For purposes of this Section 7, the term “Inactive” means that, based on īndruc’s records: (a) for a period of one (1) year, or more, you have not logged into your īndruc account; or (b) despite commercially reasonable efforts, īndruc has been unable to contact you to verify that you intend to continue use of your account.You understand and agree that regardless of terminology used, īndruc Property represents a limited license right governed solely by the terms of this Agreement and available for distribution at īndruc’s sole discretion. īndruc Property is not redeemable for any sum of money or monetary value from īndruc at any time. You acknowledge that you do not own the account you use to access the Service, nor do you possess any rights of access or rights to data stored by or on behalf of īndruc on īndruc servers, including without limitation any data representing or embodying any or all of your īndruc Property. You agree that īndruc has the absolute right to manage, regulate, control, modify and/or eliminate īndruc Property as it sees fit in its sole discretion, in any general or specific case, and that īndruc will have no liability to you based on its exercise of such right. All data on īndruc’s servers are subject to deletion, alteration or transfer. Notwithstanding any value attributed to such data by you or any third party, you understand and agree that any data, account history and account content residing on īndruc’s servers, may be deleted, altered, moved or transferred at any time for any reason in īndruc’s sole discretion, with or without notice and with no liability of any kind. īndruc does not provide or guarantee, and expressly disclaims, any value, cash or otherwise, attributed to any data residing on īndruc’s servers.
- Listing Goods
By using the Service to sell one or more Goods, you agree to pay īndruc’s fees for such transaction, assume full responsibility for the content of the Goods offered, and accept that īndruc can’t guarantee exact listing durations.
To protect against the risk of liability we may request, that our payment service provider hold Seller funds based on certain factors, including, but not limited to, selling history, seller performance, riskiness of the listing category, or the filing of a dispute claim.
- Fees and Paid Services
- Billing Policies. Certain aspects of the Service may be provided for a fee or other charge. If you elect to use paid aspects of the Service, you agree to the pricing and payment terms as we may update them from time to time. īndruc may add new services for additional fees and charges, or amend fees and charges for existing services, at any time in its sole discretion.
- No Refunds. You may cancel your īndruc account at any time; however, there are no refunds for cancellation. In the event that īndruc suspends or terminates your account or this Agreement for any reason, you understand and agree that you shall receive no refund or exchange for any īndruc Property, any credits you have saved, any license or subscription fees for any portion of the Service, any content or data associated with your account, or for anything else.
- Payment Information; Taxes. All information that you provide in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Service must be accurate, complete, and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card, debit card, or other payment method used in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Service at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will pay any applicable taxes, if any, relating to any such purchases, transactions or other monetary transaction interactions.
- Payouts. Unless otherwise agreed by the parties in writing, īndruc shall remit payments due to you hereunder, including for Goods sold, no later than thirty (30) days after the end of each calendar month in which the applicable fees are received. Payment shall be in the form you select when you register for the Service, or as subsequently updated as permitted by the Service. Payments shall only be made in those months in which the amount due to you totals at least $20 and when payment has been requested. Unpaid amounts due shall accrue until the next month in which the amount due is at least $20. īndruc reserves the right to withhold payment or charge back to your account any amounts otherwise due to us under this Agreement, or amounts due to any breach of this Agreement by you, pending īndruc’s reasonable investigation of such breach. To ensure proper payment, you are solely responsible for providing and maintaining accurate contact and payment information associated with your account, which includes without limitation applicable tax information. If we believe that we are obligated to obtain tax information and you do not provide this information to us after we have requested it, we may withhold your payments until you provide this information or otherwise satisfy us that you are not a person or entity from whom we are required to obtain tax information. Any third-party fees related to returned or cancelled payments due to a contact or payment information error or omission may be deducted from the newly issued payment. You agree to pay all applicable taxes or charges imposed by any government entity in connection with your participation in the Service. If you dispute any payment made hereunder, you must notify īndruc in writing within thirty (30) days of such payment. Failure to so notify īndruc shall result in the waiver by you of any claim relating to such disputed payment. Payment shall be calculated solely based on records maintained by īndruc. No other measurements or statistics of any kind shall be accepted by īndruc or have any effect under this Agreement. We may withhold any taxes or other amounts from payments due to you as required by law.
īndruc cares about the integrity and security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
- Third-Party Links
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless īndruc and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service, including any data or content transmitted or received by you; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement, including without limitation your breach of any of the representations and warranties above; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or Intellectual Property Rights; (iv) your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; (v) any claim or damages that arise as a result of any of your User Content or any that is submitted via your account; or (vi) any other party’s access and use of the Service with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code.
- No Warranty
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ĪNDRUC, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.ĪNDRUC DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE ĪNDRUC SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR SERVICE, AND ĪNDRUC WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
- Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ĪNDRUC, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SERVICE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ĪNDRUC BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICE OR YOUR ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ĪNDRUC ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT; (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVICE; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICE; (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE; AND/OR (VII) USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL ĪNDRUC, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO ĪNDRUC HEREUNDER.THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SECTION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF ĪNDRUC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS AGREEMENT GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. THE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.The Service is controlled and operated from its facilities in Germany. īndruc makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable German and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to export and import regulations. You may not use the Service if you are a resident of a country embargoed by Germany, or are a foreign person or entity blocked or denied by the German government. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all materials found on the Service are solely directed to individuals, companies, or other entities located in Germany.
- Assignment. This Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by īndruc without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void.
- Governing Law. You agree that: (i) the Service shall be deemed solely based in Bavaria, Germany; and (ii) the Service shall be deemed a passive one that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over īndruc, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than Bavaria, Germany. This Agreement shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of Germany, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Contract language is German, translations into other languages are not legally binding. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Munich (Bavaria), Germany, for any actions for which we retain the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a our copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights, as set forth in the Arbitration provision below.
- Arbitration. For any dispute with īndruc, you agree to first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally. In the unlikely event that īndruc has not been able to resolve a dispute it has with you after attempting to do so informally, we each agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy (excluding any īndruc claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) arising out of or in connection with or relating to this Agreement, or the breach or alleged breach thereof (collectively, “Claims”), by binding arbitration by the International Chamber of Commerce (“ICC”) under the Commercial Arbitration Rules and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes then in effect for the ICC, except as provided herein. The arbitration will be conducted in Munich, Germany, unless you and īndruc agree otherwise. Each party will be responsible for paying any ICC filing, administrative and arbitrator fees in accordance with ICC rules. The award rendered by the arbitrator shall include costs of arbitration, reasonable attorneys’ fees and reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses, and any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing in this Section shall prevent either party from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief from the courts as necessary to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation, or violation of that party’s data security, Intellectual Property Rights, or other proprietary rights. ALL CLAIMS MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE PARTIES’ INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING, AND, UNLESS WE AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS. YOU AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AND ĪNDRUC ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
- Entire Agreement/Severability. This Agreement, together with any amendments and any additional agreements you may enter into with īndruc in connection with the Service, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and īndruc concerning the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- No Waiver. No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and īndruc’s failure to assert any right or provision under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Contact. Please contact us email@example.com with any questions regarding this Agreement.
This Agreement was last revised on Sep 1, 2014.