15 € (Includes VAT)
The Empathic Negotiation Canvas enables you to prepare your next negotiation, develop your arguments and motivation, empathize your counterparts interests and reactions and finally guides you to your closing deal.
The visual tool will support you to work out your motivation, goals and arguments as well as those of your counterpart:
- Understanding your counterpart better
- Drawing a visual overview of your negotiation strategy
- Creating different variants of your negotiation
- Collaborative preparation within a team
- Design a solid basis for your negotiation
- Anticipating the motivation, behavior and personality of your partner and opponent
Prepare yourself for the next negotiation, in private as well as in the professional life.
“The ability to negotiate – with customers, partners, investors, suppliers and colleagues – is a vital skill for every professional.” – Harvard Business School, 2014
Negotiations take place in business as well as in private life every day. For this reason we should understand that the success of negotiation is primarily based on two premises (The Harvard Concept, 2009):
- The main part of the negotiation success lies in the proper preparation prior to the negotiation
- The small part of the negotiation is based on objective or extrinsic goals, while a large part lies in hidden issues (e.g., We want to make our live easier; We want others to consider us competent ; We want a peace of mind; We want to be listened to; We want remain the freedom of choice)
To help with these two important premises, the Empathic Negotiation Canvas has been designed.
Keynote Presentation (.key), PowerPoint Presentation (.ppt)
template with sticky notes
Manuel Grassler is a Design Thinker and Innovation Consultant from Austria.